Google Maps - love it. The hybrid, satellite, terrain versions excellent. I used it recently to find the driving directions to Gayndah for a band road trip. I would certainly recommend this tool.
Odd things though happens at the street level view with the address markings not actually matching up precisely with what you are look at.
It is great to see the satellite maps of the suburbs and it is interesting to see how long it takes Google to update the pictures. My neighbours put in a pool about 6 months ago but it still has not appeared I wonder how long it takes to be updated?
Goolge Docs big fan. I use Google Docs save details about my band in regards to rehearsal times, gigs and locations. I then use the publish option to get a link to make it available to all the member of the band. There is also an Ipod Touch app to read Google Docs offline. The app still needs some work but generally does the job. The app is called MightyDocs.
Cheers
Librarian Blues
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment